Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I am alive good people


Hello everyone, I recognize that I have been a little bit off line for the past couple of months. Yes I am still alive. I have been working on trying to get my professional life on track. I would like to give you a update about where I am at in life. I am sure that many of you would like to know what I have been up to for the past couple of months. Let me try to bring you up to date. I am now a registered mental health counseling and a registered marriage and family inter with the state of Florida. To be quite honest, I am very excited about this. What this means is that I am still working with a supervisor who it discuss all my cases with. I am very excited again about this. I am now employed with a couple of organizations doing contact stuff. I am making these opportunities in the next couple of weeks. One of the organizations, I will be providing supportive employment services to its clients. I am also working with a different organization that provides counseling and other services to individuals involved with domestic violence and substance abuse issues.


I am also still at The Family Justice Center, providing pro bono counseling services to this population. I am in the process of building a private practice, so I can take on some private pay clients. This is going very slowly. You can say that I have been doing a lot for the past couple of months. I am very excited with the opportunity that has been given to me. I will try to publish my blog on a weekly basis. I am writing again.I am now working on a couple of projects on the side. I don't know what will become of these projects, but I am happy that I am doing them.I will keep you updated about all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment