Friday, May 20, 2011

Why have I decided to do this at this particular time

The mental health profession is a rapidly changing profession. The profession has developed new philosophy of practice. We are long past the days of the process of therapy being a mysterious process. This blog is about the development of a young profession.

What is this blog not about? This blog is not about my clients. I would not discuss my clients with you on this blog. This would be a violation of confidentiality. Although I might get into some self of the therapist issues. The target audience of this blog is mental health professional in training, and mental health professionals. It is also for anyone that is interested in the counseling profession. It is my hope to discuss current issues in the counseling profession. This will be my opinions and ideas. I also hope to use this as a tool to develop my writing abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment