Tuesday, December 20, 2011

introduction to gust contributing

hello everyone I hope you all are having a good time this week before Christmas. I wanted to talk to you about something new for on the profession. Every couple weeks, I will be getting someone to guest post on my blog. The idea behind this event's to give you guys adifferent perspective about the counseling profession. It is my hope to change the conversation about counseling. This will be a opportunity for some of my colleagues and friends to share a different perspective about the counseling profession.



I am really excited to have my very good friend and colleague Arlene to be the first guest contributor on my blog. She is a master student in the Department of rehabilitation and mental health counseling at the University of South Florida. She is also a journalist for the St. Pete Times. She tells me that she is very excited about being a contributor. This blog will be out on Wednesday. As always please let me know what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment