Friday, August 5, 2011

Update and feedback

Hello my own friends, I hope you all are having a good summer. I recognize that I have not posted in a couple of weeks. I wanted to let you know that I am alive and well. I wanted to talk to you a little bit about what has been going on in my life the past couple weeks. I have to do this every now and again to let guys know what has been going on. I recognize that my family might appreciate this. I have done very well in school for the summer. in two weeks I will begin my final semester of full-time classes. Come January, I will be completing my final internship, and taking comprehensive exams. I didn't know what to talk about that. My family is renovating the house. I have also started a new blog about the disability rights movement in the state of Florida. This is something that I am very excited about. I also have been invited to be a program reviewer for a federal disability program. Life is amazing. I recognize that it might get busy again very soon. So I wanted to give you a quick update about everything. I have all is well. Also I would appreciate any feedback you guys have about the blog. What topics would you like to see. What content do you like, what content do you disagree with. Again I will try to do this every so often, so that you can input into the blog. You may e-mail, or place a comment to the blog. Hope all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment