Monday, October 16, 2017

Reflections on the writing process

For those of you that have followed my blog, you may have noticed that I have not blogged in quite some time. Then all of the sudden I have decided to resume a active  schedule. I have published three blogs in the past week. Even though my schedule has been extremely busy, I realize that writing is a very important task and I probably need to be writing every day.

I am over the next 12 to 18 months going to being engaging in a series of very extensive writing projects in preparation for completion of my PhD. This is something that I am extremely excited about, however I have decided that I need to be getting in to the habit of writing every day. Writing is a discipline that I want to be able to cultivate.

The direction of this blog is always been on the counseling profession. This blog will continue to be on counseling, however I am going to be including some additional topics in this blog. This blog will be discussing issues related to counseling education and supervision. This blog will also be discussing disability issues. I am a counseling education and supervision scholar. I am in the third year of my PhD program. I also see myself as a disability studies scholar. In a different blog, I will define what each of those terms mean. This blog will also provide a venue in which I can provide a updates on myself as I complete my PhD program.

No comments:

Post a Comment