Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful

Greetings friends, I hope everything is going extremely well for you this holiday season. Happy Thanksgiving. This Thanksgiving is very special for me. I am spending the week with my family and a good friend of mine in Lewis. Lewis is about two and half hours out side of Baltimore Maryland.Tomorrow we will sit down and enjoy a very good meal together. This will be a Thanksgiving feast will be somewhat non-traditional. I have never been into the whole traditional type of thing, because I live a unconventional lifestyle. However one thing that is not going to break away from tradition is spending time with my family.

Family something that is extremely important to me. It does not matter what type of food that we eat, because we will be together as a family. I am encouraging each and every one of you to spend time with loved ones this holiday season. If you can’t be with your family, and then surround yourself with people that love and care about you. Eat lots of food. Watch some great football. Spend time with people that you love. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved one.

No comments:

Post a Comment